We’re looking for an Installation Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 2010, they are a manufacturer and installer of equipment found on forecourts and service stations.
If you can demonstrate a background in installation of service station related equipment then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Installing equipment normally found in service stations, around the UK
– Site liaison and planning
– Managing on site teams and contractors to complete each project
– Commissioning, testing and signing off each install
– Experience of installation of service station related equipment
– Further experience of excavation and cable runs
– CPCS (above 10 tonnes)
– You will need to be technically minded
– A problem solver
– Basic salary: Up to £30,000 per annum + vehicle
Think that this Installation Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.