- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Milton Keynes
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is recruiting for an experienced Installation Site Manager.
As an experienced Site Installation Manager you will report to the Head of Construction. You will be a part of the group installation team, managing teams on site to drive projects, ensuring they are delivered both on time and to budget. You will also support the tender and bid process to help win business and support existing clients.
On a day to day basis you will be:
• Selecting, training and mentoring the installation team in your geographical area
• Ensuring best practice to achieve health and safety compliance on all Sites
• Provide hands on management of Installation Labour and Sub Contract Labour
• Delivery of Toolbox talks
• Review Plant on site and ensure compliance/ cost effective use
• To ensure that you deliver projects installed to the required quality and on time and within budget constraints.
As the Installation Site Manager you must have had previously worked in a similar role and ideally you will have a construction background and have worked within the storage solutions sector before.
Additionally you will:
• Ideally you will have IOSH or NEBOSH, SMSTS,UKATA, On site Auditing experience and a CSCS card with an understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
• Have a full driving licence.
• Have strong site awareness and practical working knowledge of construction sites
• Have some multi-site management experience
• Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards of customer service at all times.
• Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as some travel and overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work on your own initiative
This role is to cover the South, so ideally you will live Milton Keynes, Bedford, London or surrounding area
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in storage solutions, offering great support and career prospects.
As a successful Installation Site Installation Manager you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, a company car, work saver pension and life assurance as well as 33 Days Holiday.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn on 0121 362 2309