- £27000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is recruiting for an experienced Installation Supervisor.
As an experienced Installation Supervisor r you will be supporting the design and sales teams with site surveys and customer technical visits. The primary function is to support the installation of products, through supervision, management and auditing of sub contract installation labour on Clients premises throughout the UK and Europe.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Assisting with technical design of product and solutions by conducting site surveys.
- Managing the installation team including sub-contractors
- Manage large scale installations on site
- You will be conducting site audits and controlling/monitoring of onsite costs
- Responsible for Health and Safety audits
- Assist in managing the installation programme to conformity and commercial issues.
The successful Installation Supervisor must have had previous worked in a similar role and ideally you will have worked within the Storage Solutions sector or have a construction background.
Additionally you will:
- Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times.
- Demonstrate that you can communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and having excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as some travel and overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work on your own initiative
- Ideally you will have IOSH or NEBOSH, CSCS, an understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
- Have a full driving licence.
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Storage Solutions offering great support and career prospects.
As a Successful Installation Supervisor you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, a Company Car, Work saver Pension and Life Assurance plus 33 Days Holiday.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn on 0121 362 2309