We’re looking for an Integration Developer to work for our client in Newcastle.
They are the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
If you can demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and practical experience of all integration types including batch file-based and real time, utilising SOA, API and Microservice, plus utilisation of and transformation between various message formats including JSON, xml, csv then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
As Integration Developer you will be responsible for the delivery of solutions for integration work carried out within the system infrastructure and externally to third parties.
You will work across middleware, source and target systems utilising a range of technologies, collaborating with other developers and system owners to build an efficient and integrated solution landscape.
You will be expected to assess, design and deliver changes to the existing interfaces as well and deliver to new requirements. They will deliver performant and fault tolerant solutions, effectively documented and deployed, operational development.
– Knowledge of durable messaging and event driven architectures as well as restful API design
– Experience of the portfolio of azure integration technologies such as logic apps and data factory
– Experience integrating systems across both on premise and cloud-based environments for internal and external stakeholders
– A knowledgeable and practical approach to interface design and development
– An appreciation of data modelling and data lifecycle management
– An understanding of performance, scalability and extensibility in system development and approaches for high volume transactional integration solutions
– Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
– Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
– Additional benefits include:
— Generous employee discount
— Management bonus scheme, profit share scheme, pension and free life assurance
— Private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, plus much more
Think that this Integration Lead role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.