- £42500 - £47500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Kingston upon Thames
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Integration Specialist
Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Salary: £42,500 to £47,500 p/a
Benefits: Lots of Benefits!
An established organisation is seeking an Integration Specialist to join their reputable and highly regarded IT Team and strengthen the prestigious IT Department at their office in Kingston upon Thames.
Do you want to be associated with a successful leading organisation trusted by many people? Why not become part of a reputable company that has grown phenomenally and is an advocate for valuing its employees?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location
- Workplace parking
- Annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount vouchers (retail, childcare, holidays, weekends away, cinema, health and beauty)
- Lease Car Scheme
- Public transport travel discount
- Mobile phone offer
- AXA Medical, Cancer Cover, Bupa Dental Plan, Eye tests, Health Assessments
- Gym and health club membership
- Travel insurance
- Bike loan scheme
- Option to buy and sell Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- To develop an integration strategy that addresses the needs of the organisation in the integration of key business applications
- To have a good understanding of integration tools (Ie. Incidental analysis, problem investigation/definition of solutions)
- Proficient with SAAS integration (using RESTful APIs, XML JSON, OData, Web Services)
- To develop the use of Middleware Tools (SAP PI ERP, Biztalk, Mulesoft)
- To be able to work alongside Business Analysts and utilise other members of the IT department
- To be able to carry out systems design tasks to support projects
- To work on and lead high budget projects
- Ongoing personal desire to develop skills and expertise.
This role is suited to someone who has a strong technical ability and who wants to be a significant part of a successful IT Team, ideally you will have a desire to enhance your career and work your way up in a rewarding environment.
Please feel free to get in touch with me, I’d be happy to hear from you and answer any questions
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us