- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Branch Manager to manage a large domiciliary service based in West Sussex.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
• Managing and driving recruitment campaigns to ensure we maximise candidate interest
• Working towards a target to achieve a set number of new starters per month
• Driving sales and margin growth for the branch
• Engaging with CQC, CSU’s ,Private Sector and Local Authorities, establishing productive relationships with these key client contacts
• Providing effective management and leadership to all staff in the branch
• Preparation of tenders, attending and giving presentations where necessary
• Completing risk assessments and reviewing comprehensive care plans
• Involvement with the recruitment and selection process for the branch staff
We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
Must have management experience within a similar role
You will have a proven track record of business development
Great Team Player.
Full UK Driving Licence and own transport essential
The role will be on an initial 5 Month Contract
Due to the short term contract for this role, candidates MUST be available immediately and ideally have a current DBS on the update service.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews