- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
I have a new Internal Account Manager position available in Kent. My client are one of the largest suppliers of Steel and Aluminium, with a large customer base spanning the whole of the UK.
You will be joining an existing internal sales team and will be working for a reputable company that can offer long term prospects and stability.
If you are an experienced Account Manager who knows how to maximise your client base, then get in touch today for a confidential chat about the opportunity. Experience of working with manufacturing and engineering companies would be advantageous but not essential.
As an Internal Account Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Developing your client base – Promoting the company’s product ranges and securing new business orders
- Revisiting ‘lapsed’ accounts and reactivating them – Finding out what products would be beneficial to them and negotiating on costs
- Producing quotes and processing orders as required
- Dealing with the Account after sale – Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Upselling and cross selling to maximise revenue
This role will involve an element of new business development as well as Account Management. You will be given some existing accounts to work with but will also be required to develop on those by acquiring new customers.
- You will come from a B2B background, some experience of working within engineering and/or manufacturing would be advantageous yet not essential for the right person
- You will be an excellent Account Manager who can identify avenues within existing accounts for new revenue in order to increase the order value per client
- You will have good interpersonal skills and keen to achieve set targets
You will receive a competitive salary package, which will be based on experience from £22k per annum. You will also qualify for pay rises based on achieving set targets, ongoing career prospects and free on-site parking.
Sounds interesting? Send an up to date CV to me today and I will be in touch.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.