- £24000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, my client is currently seeking Business Development Executives to work from their office in Edgbaston, Birmingham with a view to generate new business opportunities as well as upselling to existing accounts.
I am looking for a Business Development Executive to spend time talking to potential customers, building rapport and gaining an understanding of the business in terms of HR and employment law support, health and safety, sustainability or other of the companies products and services depending on current business requirements.
You will be responsible to answer calls and provide the required information by resolving queries. Selling transactional products over the telephone by closing sales as appropriate – this will range from low cost membership, training and consultancy-based products.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for building a large network of useful contacts and keep track of potential customers and their requirements
The successful candidate for the Business Development Executive role will:
- Have a minimum of two years in a sales position
- Have the ability to build immediate rapport and trust over the telephone, ensuring a maximum call-to-appointment conversion
- Be detail-oriented and comfortable working with numerous data sources to effectively plan activity and ensure sales pipelines are always accurate
- Be target-oriented, organised, thorough and disciplined
- Have a positive, driven and tenacious self-starter with the ability to work on their own and as part of a small, focused team
Based in Edgbaston, Birmingham the company are experiencing significant growth and require a Business Development Executive to allow them to carry the business to the next stage of their plans.
They’re a highly ambitious and a very well established company. The passion of the business runs right through the company from top to bottom.
The basic salary for the Business Development Executive role is up to £24,000 with an uncapped OTE of £3k (first year) with potential of £30k moving forward. You will also receive 28 days holiday, and statutory pension.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or firstname.lastname@example.org