- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Experienced Sales professionals, Telesales staff, Account Managers, Business Development Executives, I’m keen to talk to you! Especially if you are seeking a new, internal sales position with a growing business that can offer you an amazing working environment, stability, ongoing career prospects, excellent earning potential, good working hours and onsite parking…In Birmingham…!
I’m working with a leading supplier of technical training courses to Technical and Engineering industries who are looking for a Business Development Executive who can make contact with previous and existing customers as well as following up incoming enquiries and turning them in to sales.
Sounds interesting, right? Read more to find out even more about this unique opportunity;
As Business Development Executive you will be tasked with making contact with key decision makers in the Technical and Engineering industries to see what training course they will benefit from. It’s a sales role, so you’re going to need to love getting on the phone – Speaking to people, finding out their needs and using your exceptional sales flair and personality to turn those enquiries in to sales.
You will be working to targets. They will include; how many calls are made, how many training courses are sold and how much revenue you bring in. This isn’t a ‘100 calls a day’ type position, if you are making sales and hitting the revenue target set, then my client most definitely believe that quality is better than quantity.
This position is office based, working from a modern, spacious office with modern technology, an on-site restaurant and onsite parking in Birmingham.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Executive role will:
• Have business-to-business sales experience – a little or a lot, if you want a career in sales and are genuinely interested in a long term opportunity, I am keen to speak to you
• You will have a keen eye for sales and be able to close deals effectively
• You will need to be a self-starter and will be happy to pick up the phone and have conversations with key decision makers
• You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets
• Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
• A knowledge of engineering and/or technical industries would be highly beneficial however, not essential if you have the right attitude
The basic salary for the Business Development Executive role is £19,000 – £21,000 per annum plus commission. In addition, they offer great working hours, 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday and 8am – 1pm on a Friday. Free parking, future opportunities and stability.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.