- £20000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, a technology based organisation providing modern IT and Cloud Technology are currently looking to recruit an Internal IT Sales Executive who has a passion to drive their career forward with a view to becoming one of my clients future Business Development Executives.
Internal IT Sales Executive
The purpose of the Internal IT Sales Executive is to proactively build relationships with the existing client base to generate additional revenue and increase the number of products and services supplied to the clients. Using leads provided by the in-house marketing team, referrals from existing clients and through various forms of networking, you will build a pipeline of new clients to add to the client base.
Main Responsibility of the Internal Sales Executive
Contact existing clients with a view to building a long term business relationship
- Upsell other company offerings at each given opportunity
- Confirm appointments for the Business Development and Account Manager
- Initiation, identification and development of new business sales lead
- Develop new business opportunities
Education and Experience for the Internal Sales Executive
IT Solutions experience to the SME and professional services market
- Broad understanding of IT- in particular back up, security and disaster recovery. Good knowledge and understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud Services
- Internal IT/cloud/IT service/IT security experience preferred
If you would like to fast track your career to a Business Development role and you have the relevant experience then please send your CV via the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323