I am currently recruiting for a Recruiter to join my client at their domiciliary care service in Wakefield. Salary £18K – £20K dependent on experience.
The service provides personal care and support to people with a variety of health and social care needs who live in their own homes.
As the Recruiter, you will take the lead in recruiting an outstanding team of Carers. You will be expected to promote the role and manage all recruitment campaigns
As the In-House Recruiter you will;
- Manage all aspects of recruitment from creating campaigns through advertising and ultimately to hiring.
- Interview and assess all candidates.
- Perform all relevant checks – ID, references and DBS checks.
- Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date.
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
- Plan and maintain recruitment drives.
To be considered for the In-House Recruiter role you will;
- Have previous recruitment experience, ideally within the social care sector.
- Have experience in preparing and managing successful recruitment campaigns.
- Be able to demonstrate excellence in building strong community links.
- Have an understanding of recruitment legislation including DBS checks, referencing and ID checks.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to call Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.