- £16000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for an Internal Recruiter who will be responsible for recruiting care staff to work in a domiciliary care agency. Your key responsibilities are to recruit, screen hire, train and retain staff to ensure the agency has consistent staffing. You’ll have some experience of recruitment, ideally within care. On offer is a salary of £16,000 – £20,000 dependent on experience and the opportunity to work for a great provider of quality care services.
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner;
- Interview and screen candidates in accordance with the company’s policy
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and sponsored events
- Network out in the community to raise awareness about our vacancies
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, and all other employment related documents
- Assist with the matching process of selecting the most suited carers for our clients.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle, confident and IT proficient
- You’ll have experience of internal recruitment, within care would be ideal but not essential
- You’ll be self-motivated with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- You’ll be highly organised and understand the importance of ensuring that correct recruitment procedures are followed.
Interested? Click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.