- £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are a reputable, well established Home Care provider based in the Poole area. They now have a very rare opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join their existing HR team. The purpose of the role is to work alongside the HR Advisor and play a fundamental role in sourcing and hiring the best quality candidates for the business. This is a fast paced role and requires someone who has recruitment experience within the Health & Social Care sector, this is not a sales role and is a perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to work for a well-respected, personable and growing organisation.
The position will be an all-encompassing role for an experienced Recruiter to make an impact on the recruitment processes within the business. You will be responsible for recruiting a wide range of job roles from Support Workers to Managers, working closely with the HR Advisor and internal stakeholders. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Writing and posting adverts for a wide range of positions – support workers, supervisors, managers
- Conducting telephone interviews and face to face interviews with potential candidates
- Checking ID Documents, qualifications, Nursing Pins and DBS certificates to ensure staff files are compliant
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Working to company KPIs and SLAs with internal stakeholders
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working in Recruitment, specifically recruiting in the health and social care sector. You will have good relationship management skills and will have a strong belief in leading by example, you will be a pro-active recruiter who has successfully developed and maintained client relationships through excellent account management abilities.
This would be an ideal role for a Recruitment Consultant who is keen to recruit from a different perspective. In return you will be offered an excellent salary and ongoing career progression. You will receive ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us