- £17000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
I am currently looking for an experienced Consultant to work for a highly reputable employer within the social care sector based in Leeds.
My client are offering competitive basic salary + Branch related Bonus Scheme, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, employee share scheme and childcare vouchers, employee staff discounts and pension scheme.
To manage and develop nursing and homecare services within the branch with a particular responsibility for a designated area or sector, promoting and maintaining a professional, quality and safe service.
To recruit & retain suitably skilled healthcare professionals to enable business growth & sustained profitability.
• Recruit and select sufficient numbers of workers to fulfill the requirements of the business in line with company standards.
• Sourcing and interviewing staff
• Seek and log availability of workers at every opportunity and actively source work to suit their skills and availability.
• Sourcing and developing new contacts in order to develop new business
• To provide cover and assistance for other staff within the branch as required by your line manager.
• Experience in working within a customer focused recruitment environment, preferably within the healthcare sector.
• Proven ability to work as a member of a team under often demanding conditions.
• Strong communication, analytical and appropriate IT skills.
• Numerate and commercially aware.
• Knowledge of healthcare market.
• Agency experience is preferable.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Kelly Buckley at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.