- £20000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Due to ongoing growth, I am seeking an Internal Sales & Marketing Executive to work for a leading distributor of parts and equipment to the plant hire/utilities and construction industry. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of customers and will be targeted on growth within those accounts month by month.
As Internal Sales & Marketing Executive you will be responsible for speaking with your customers on a daily basis, making sales and processing orders, arranging meetings for the Business Development Manager and identifying potential new contacts/clients.
Your client reach will be varied and will include construction companies, plant hire and even the leisure industry.
In the role of Internal Sales Executive you will be targeted on business growth, including growth of existing accounts, calls made and appointments booked.
This position is office based, working Monday to Friday from 7.30am – 4.30pm. On-site parking is available.
The successful candidate for the Internal Sales & Marketing Executive role will:
- Have business-to-business telephone based sales experience
- Selling in to the construction, utilities and/or plant hire industry would be advantageous but not essential
- You will have a keen eye for sales opportunities with new and existing accounts and have the ability to make contact with potential new points of contact
- You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets and business growth
- Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
- Have some experience of marketing (email marketing, social media and telesales)
Have been established for over 20 years and pride themselves on being one of the leading distributors in this field. They can offer long term prospects and the opportunity for continued career progression for the right candidate.
The basic salary for the Internal Sales and Marketing role is £20,000 – £24,000 per annum plus commission.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Stacey Yates at Coburg Banks on 0121 362 2329
Please note; due to the amount of applications we receive, it is impossible to provide each individual with personal feedback on their application. Whilst we do our very best to get back to everyone in a timely manner, please assume that if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks of sending your CV, that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.