- £18000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a leading provider of ERP Software. They are currently looking for an internal sales consultant. This is an office based role and you will be generating appointments for the field sales team.
The role of the Internal Sales Consultant
- Make targeted telephone call with a view to creating interest, generating leads, appointments and business opportunities
- Manage a set of companies of interest, building strong relationships and offering timely advice through their purchasing process
- Establish key businesses and needs for new software
- Hit daily/weekly call and talk time KPIs
- Update and verify information on the database during phone call (such as turnover, address, current software, add new contacts when necessary)
- Add any self-sourced opportunities onto CRM
- Liaise with salespeople to follow up leads/pipelines
The perfect candidate for the internal sales consultant role will have the following qualities and experience:
- Experienced in consultative sales
- Ideally you will have experience in business to business telemarketing
- Proven track record of hitting targets and performing under pressure
- Worked in an environment where achievement of KPIs was vital
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good IT skills
- Able to work within a competitive team environment
If you would like to apply for this role, in the first instance please send you CV via the link below or contact James Stephens on 0121 632 2337