Internal Sales Coordinator – Logistics
£25,000 – £30,000 plus Bonus
Our client is a well-established Logistics company, providing road haulage, palletised distribution hazardous freight and storage solutions. Due to steady growth they are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their team. The role is based in Stockport with salary of 25k-30k per annum plus bonus.
The Sales Coordinator will be required to do the following…
– contact both existing and new customers
– make appointments with them for the MD
– Complete all back of office sales support whether it be setting up new accounts alongside the accounts department, tariff comparisons, chase up calls, client retention etc.
To be considered for the Sales Coordinator role you will need the following……….
– previous operational or sales experience within the transport industry
– previous experience in running a CRM system with responsibility for maintaining records
– an appetite to drive sales forward.
A well established organisation that provides road haulage, palletised distribution, hazardous freight and storage solutions to a wide variety of local, national and international customers.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as a Customer Service Coordinator or Internal Sales Coordinator.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Stockport or Manchester.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.