- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Internal Sales Engineer, £18-£25k, West Midlands, Permanent
I have an opportunity available for an internal sales engineer to join a well-established company at their purpose built facility in the West Midlands on a permanent full time basis.
A privatley owned company established over 20 years ago that specialises in the manufacture of electric and pneumatic ball and butterfly actuators as well as bespoke valve packages.
The role will include handling customer queries, processing orders, providing quotations and progressing outstanding orders.
You will be dealing directly with customers, and work as an integral part of the sales team, supporting colleagues when required.
You will need to maintain a high level of customer service to maximise sales potential, whilst dealing with requirements and assuring that all administration is completed in support of this.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and with excellent communication & written skills.
Previous knowledge of valves, actuators or assocated instrumentation is preferred and training on company specific products will be given where necessary.
• Must be self-motivated as this role will include working off initiative and being able to problem solve.
• Excellent computer Microsoft based programme skills.
• Knowledge of SAGE and customer relationship software would be preferred but not essential as full training can be provided.
• Must be a team player and be prepared to go the extra mile when necessary in order to asist with all aspects of a busy sales environment.
• The succesful candidate will recieve performance and company related bonuses, which will directly reflect the hard work and dedictaion that has been shown
If you are someone who is looking for a genuine opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic company then I would urge you to apply!