- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is an international educational travel organisation that specialises in arranging short-term placements for healthcare students in Africa, Asia and South America. As a dynamic and fast-paced organisation, there is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Internal Sales Executive to join the team.
Based from their head offices in Brighton, the successful candidate will be tasked with generating and converting sales leads by handling both inbound and outbound sales calls, attending student society events, and increasing the number of returning student ‘Ambassadors’. The ability to build and develop relationships at all professional levels is key. A desire and enthusiasm to learn is also essential.
Although the position is predominately based in the UK head office in Brighton, there will be certain periods of the year where travel within the UK to university events is required. In addition, during busy sales periods September to February, Saturday working will be necessary.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Sales Executive include:
- Undertaking initial contact with all customers (healthcare students and professionals) – includes contacting new and existing enquiries and responding to all incoming phone and email sales enquiries within set time frames
- Implementing the company strategy to grow the returning student Ambassador network. This includes building relationships with alumni students and professionals to obtain contributions (for marketing activity) and representatives (for events and marketing activity) to promote the company
- Developing and maintaining relationships with university student societies to increase event opportunities, brand awareness and growth of the company throughout the UK
- Support the Events Executive whilst representing the company at university events across the UK
- Working closely with the Global Sales and Marketing Team in the UK, Australia and The Netherlands to develop sales strategies in line with company objectives
- Other tasks as reasonably requested by the UK Development Manager
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience, in telephone environments
- Energetic, focused and results orientated mentality, with the confidence to achieve targets and generate sales leads
- Excellent written and communication skills essential
- Confident relationship building skills and the ability to engage with people of all ages and at all academic levels
- Presentation experience advantageous
- Full clean driving licence and valid passport
Salary range: £23,000 – £25,000 depending on experience. There is an additional OTE bonus scheme to earn a further £6,000 on top of the basic salary.
If you are interested then please send your full CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.