- £20000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Internal Sales Executive (Healthcare)
£20k-£23k + commission (OTE £35k), pension and benefits
We are currently seeking an accomplished Internal Sales Executive for a leading private healthcare organisation with an edge in their market. This is a superb opportunity for a confident and professional sales person who is looking for a role that is a little more in depth and forward thinking.
My client is looking for a professional individual to join their business in this exciting role. As an Internal Sales Executive, you will be very consultative in your approach to identify the customers’ needs and promote a fantastic range of treatments, therapy, extra care and range of health insurance solutions.
All calls are inbound, and you will be targeted on 3 key areas:
• The solution you sell to the customer and the accuracy of how it meets their needs
• The data you collect and the accuracy of what you update on the CRM system
• Call conversion rate
The client prides themselves on having a solution to suit everyone and always puts the patients at the heart of everything they do.
The successful Internal Sales Executive must have a minimum of 2-3 years sales experience within sectors such as:
• Financial services
• Leisure and tourism
• Cosmetic clinics
You must have a track record of working to targets and achieving or even exceeding these targets.
Entrepreneurial flair and a passion to do business in such a manner that you are always remembered for all of the right reasons!
Below are some key attributes required:-
• Patient and considerate when dealing with patients to help build relationships quickly and identify their needs
• Enthusiastic with a high level of energy
• Excellent research ability
• Able to perform in a target driven environment without it impacting on the level of service you provide or the businesses reputation
• Superb communication skills
• Strong academic background
• Versatile, credible and likeable
The client are a market leading healthcare provider with many sites over the UK and have a fantastic reputation for excellence.
If you are someone who is looking for an opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic company then I would urge you to apply via the link below or call me on 0121 362 2320