We are currently looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join our client, a leading fitout and refurbishment company specialising in education and workspaces.
Offering an attractive salary of £21,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience plus benefits including bonus scheme and fantastic training and development opportunities, this is a fantastic chance to join a business dedicated to offering outstanding service, where people work hard and are encouraged to excel.
As Internal Sales Executive you will be making outbound calls to prospective clients in the commercial/office spaces sector in a designated sales region. You will have various lead generation tools to provide you with a regular stream of current live leads that you can follow through. The ultimate KPI will be the number of appointments booked for the Project Consultants and there will be a bonus scheme around this (details to be confirmed at interview).
The company has traditionally operated in the education sector but in November 2016 began working in the commercial sector. Therefore, the role has plenty of flexibility and the opportunity for career progression.
– A proven track record of exceeding targets and KPIs in previous phone-based sales roles is essential, the role will suit a seasoned and highly skilled telemarketer or new business sales professional
– Resilient, skilled in generating new business, closing sales and developing long standing relationships
– A strategic and commercial approach to your work
– Excellent influencing, negotiating and listening skills are essential
– A problem solver, able to find solutions to commercial questions and articulate them effectively
The fitout and furniture division of a highly regarded third generation family business, working with schools and colleges across London and the South for over 45 years.
Offering an attractive salary of up to £30,000, this is a fantastic chance to develop your career and work with a business dedicated to offering outstanding service, that has enjoyed double digit growth continually from 2016 and only see this continuing as they build their sales engine.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.