- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Internal Sales Manager
Opportunity for a driven salesperson to make their mark in a software company. The position is office based although a site visit may be required only very occasionally.
Previous experience of selling CRM or similar software is highly desirable, but otherwise experience of configuring and administering a CRM system would be essential.
The successful candidate will need to be able to set and meet sales targets, both for themselves and the team. Personal and departmental growth will be as a direct result of the candidate’s sales success. Reporting directly to the MD you will be expected to establish your own sales strategies in line with our product offering and company ways of working.
While leads will stem from marketing activities, it is expected that leads will also be found by individual efforts.
Responsibilities for Internal Sales Manager
– Achieve/Exceed monthly sales targets
– Schedule and perform web demonstrations via lead generation and cold calling
– Pursue qualified prospects
– Manage all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline
– Hunger, focus and drive
– 12 months+ experience in B2B sales.
– Interest in technology.
– Proven track record of growing sales
– Base salary: £32k
– OTE: £40-45k+ uncapped commission
– 20 days annual holiday, increasing by 1 day each year up to 25 days
– Flexi-time options
– Workplace pension