- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Internal Sales Manager
£25,000-£30,000 + Bonus upto £10K per annum + Benefits
Our client is a well-established producer of organic, vegan and other superfoods supplying to one of the biggest and well known retailers in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Manager with a strong passion for sales and a meticulous eye for detail. This is a customer liaison role and the right Internal Sales Manager will confidently handle existing accounts, build relationships with their Customers and drive new business opportunities forward. You will work independently as part of a team of 5 and be capable of managing your day effectively under minimal supervision
To be considered for the Internal Sales Manager role you will have the following…
- Experience in sales
- Experience in administration
- An awareness, understanding and passion for the type of product our client promotes
- Fluent command of the English language, written and oral
- Ability to focus on the task at hand in order to avoid costly mistakes, particularly when producing orders
- A warm and outgoing communication approach – sales and outreach takes place by phone and it is important that the sales team maintains a friendly, professional attitude
- Able to handle complaints and deal with them effectively
- Ability to work to deadlines and handle pressure
- An independent and responsible mindset
If you think you are my clients next shining star then please apply via the link below or call me on 0121 362 2323