- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client due to phenomenal success and growth is now looking to recruit 2 x Sales Team Managers to join their office in Coventry.
My client is a multi- award winning Flooring Company who has been trading for over 25 years. They are a market leader in retail & installation of flooring coverings and provide expert advice and leading customer service.
The role of the Sales Team Manager
In the role of Sales Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a telesales team of 8
- Ensure team members are effectively trained on systems & processes
- Support, lead & communicate clearly to the team to ensure all sales targets & KPI’s are achieved
- To mentor & coach the team and deliver 1-2-1’s
- Deputise for Sales Manager & assist with Rostering
- To attend management meetings & supply relevant reports as and when required.
The Sales Team Manager
The successful candidate for the Sales Team Manager will:
- Have at least 2 years proven track record in a telesales environment
- Be professional, determined and a motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The Package for the Sales Team Manager
- £25,000.00 – £30,000.00.00 basic
- OTE up to £45,000.00 uncapped
- To work 1 in 3 weekends (Saturday 9-5 & Sunday 10-4)
- Flexi working hours
- 21 days holiday
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity working for a growing company with great career prospects please send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308.