- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Sheffield, with over 100 years’ experience in their industry and they are now looking for an Internal Sales Team Leader for this newly created role.
- Proven sales team management experience
- Passion, enthusiasm for selling and be able to inspire others within the team to deliver the same
- Experience within a fast paced, highly pressurised, multi-tasking environment
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills at all levels, and by any form (telephone, email, letter and face to face)
- Experience of dealing with European customer base
- Ability to encourage colleagues to give regular feedback on sales and driving the team to achieve KPI’s & service standards
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- Organisational and planning skills to develop customer services policies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team Player – ability to support the internal team (and to some degree external management) to create an environment of mutual trust & respect
- Ability to lead by example through achieving KPI’s and targets given to team
- Passionate for providing excellent customer service whilst achieving KPI’s and targets
- Friendly and engaging, always putting the customer first
- Be commercially minded, able to weigh up multiple factors such as price, volume, cost, payment terms, other opportunities etc. in order to weigh up the value of a prospective sale
- Level 4 ILM or equivalent qualification
- ICS qualification (Institute of Customer Service) would be preferable, but not essential