- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
International Business Development Manager – Fashion Accessories
Our client is the number one brand for Travel Accessories in Travel Retail.
Due to expansion they are launching an exciting new brand, encompassing a range of fashionable reading glasses.
They now require a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic International Business Development Manager to promote this new brand into Travel Retailers Worldwide.
As a business, the client has a strong working culture and a fresh working environment, with a focus on the growth and development of their employees.
The International Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining key accounts within the travel retail industry across the world, negotiating with Regional and Global Buyers for the new range of products.
Reporting directly to the Director of Travel Retail the role plays an integral part in the team by:
- Achieving sales in line with the teams targets
- Maintain brand positioning as number 1
- Negotiating prices and stock levels to maximise sales & profit whilst ensuring the on-going development of key accounts.
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with key customers
- Potentially cross selling the current leading brands into new retailers to ensure that the company can retain their position.
- Analysing the market in its entirety, monitoring sales data, market trends, competitor activity and reporting back key customer and market information
- Provide training to ensure staff’s knowledge is up to brand’s standard.
The Successful Applicant:
- Will have at least 3 years sales experience within the ladies fashion accessory, cosmetics, sunglasses or fashion jewellery market place
- Will be used to international travel – with approximately up to 25% of the time working overseas.
- Have had exposure to and understanding P&L
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated with excellent commercial awareness and the ability to use market knowledge and contacts to increase profit and drive business growth.
- Have a University Degree or of Degree calibre
- Based in South East England and able to easily commute to their head office in Middlesex
- Fluent in English is essential, plus other languages will be an advantage
The Package and Benefits:
The company are offering a salary of £40k to £45k
Bonuses to take your salary to £60k realistically
a car allowance and full travel expenses paid.
They also offer 28 days holiday and pension scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be part of a leading, growing corporation who believe in giving their employees autonomy and support to maximise their potential
If you are interested then please send your CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.