- £75000 - £85000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior iOS Developer
Location: Middlesex, UK
Salary: £75,000 to £85,000
Pension: Holiday, Pension, Bonus
A highly regarded FTSE 100 company is seeking a competent iOS Developer to join and strengthen its prestigious Information Technology Services department at their renowned site in Middlesex.
Are you an experienced iOS Developer with an in depth understanding of Objective C or Swift? Have you worked on iOS code? Are you excited by the prospect of working a fast-paced environment on the very latest technologies? If yes, why not apply to become a part of one of the UKs most sought-after companies and winner of several major Excellence Awards?
- Excellent salary
- Generous annual bonus (dependent upon individual performance)
- Desirable and convenient location
- 25 days’ annual holiday, increasing annually by 1 day (+ bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Private dental
- 9% contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Numerous rewarding incentives
- Key input and involvement in major international IT projects
- Stakeholder/Client/Third Party management
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Professional Immunity
- Fantastic offices, must be seen to be believed!
- Working closely with the Development team, technical leads and software delivery teams on the very latest and cutting edge technologies to ensure the needs of the business are addressed
- Designing/implementing the new features in iPhone/iPad applications
- Create application architectures that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability/extensibility
- Expert iOS development knowledge with Objective-C , XCode, Cocoa
- Several years’ commercial Development/Programming experience (clean)
- Applied knowledge of software engineer best practice and multiple software development methodologies (Eg. XP, Scrum)
- Applied knowledge of the principles of Test Driven Development on iOS and the benefits that are realised
- Applied knowledge of principles of Business Driven Development on iOS and the benefits that are realised
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented design and implementation
- Familiarity with Server Side integration, knowledge of at least one major content management system (desirable, not essential)
This is a senior level requirement at a highly established company, please ensure you are available to attend interview.
Call on 0121 326 2345 for further details.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us