Position: IT Business Analyst
Duration: 6 Months Fixed Term – Could lead to a permanent role
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Benefits: Private Medical Cover, Pension, Gym, Free Parking & other excellent benefits
This a great opportunity for an experienced and qualified Business Analyst with strong knowledge of Agile development practices and ideally some exposure to SalesForce.
Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work amongst highly skilled Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Application Consultants.
You will join the team working on their latest product which is a cloud based Saas billing solution built in SalesForce that has had a recent major launch in Australia.
You will become part of the implementation team leading functional workstreams with support from the project manager working with stakeholders at all levels.
You will be responsible for the capture, interpretation, prioritisation and delivery of user stories / requirements and refinement of the client product backlog.
You will be tasked with identifying product changes required to meet customer needs ensuring that solution design and software development leads to client satisfaction, maximising the value of the product for the client.
- At least 3 years Business Analyst experience, supported by a relevant qualification
- Experience of working independently and remotely on clients’ sites when travel restrictions are lifted
- An understanding of Agile development practices, including SCRUM and creation of user stories
- Support the development of Business Analyst best-practice and processes
- Clear ability to work and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Any experience of SalesForce or Billing Software would be welcome but is not a requirement
It is essential due to the nature of this role, that you will have a current valid driving license. There will be access to pool cars when travel is permitted again, and all travel expenses will be fully expensed.
The role is for six months initially however there is a real chance of the role becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us