- £40000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 p/a (+Bonus, Holiday, Healthcare)
A highly established and respected organisation that’s been running successfully for over thirty years and has a 3000 strong global team requires an IT Business Analyst for crucial and exciting forthcoming project rollouts.
Are you an enthusiastic Business Analyst with first-hand experience of working on mid/large scale IT projects? Do you have a good understanding of Business Processes? If yes, why not apply to become a part of one of the UKs most sought-after companies and winner of several Excellence Awards?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location
- Beautiful, modern offices
- On-site parking
- Rewarding bonus
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Generous company pension
- Private healthcare (BUPA)
- Travel insurance
- Relocation package
- Critical illness cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Excellent career progression
- Authority to take key decisions
- Technical input
The Role Requirements:
- Define and document the IT aspects of the operating model for new ventures and business initiatives in existing divisions and global subsidiaries
- Experience of working on system specification processes for major projects including multi-system/multi-site deployments (ERP, MES/Process Control, WMS)
- Analyse process models, specifications, diagrams, charts
- Support the commercial stakeholders to define their requirements for major business initiatives
- Evaluate design and cost deployments for multi-system rollouts
- Knowledge and confidence to take crucial business decisions
- Work closely with Senior BAs and utilise IT team resource (Project Managers, Developers)
- Be commercially savvy
- Have initiative, enthusiasm
- Logical/analytical approach
This role is suited to commercially savvy BAs who have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’. This is the perfect platform for you to enhance your abilities as a BA whilst being rewarded.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us