- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Sector: Legal/ Law Firm Experience required
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 plus excellent benefits
A well-known, recognised and established law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst with experience of Project Management duties. Centrally based in London, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work amongst an existing team of highly skilled IT professionals.
You will be an experienced business analyst with extensive working knowledge of the professional services sector (ideally within a legal/ law firm).
You will work closely with the business to deliver projects that improve efficiencies and add value to the firm.
You will analyse IT processes and define how products/ services can be used. You will organise, lead and document workshops for requirements collation and reviews. This role will require you to develop project plans and manage project delivery to timescale, cost and quality guidelines. You will be well versed with successful project delivery and have the ability to develop detailed technical specifications based on business requirements.
- Excellent salary
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension (4.5%)
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Highly Desirable, Central location
- Season Ticket Loan available
- Experience of working in a Business Analyst role with Project management duties.
- Experience working within a professional service environment, preferably within a legal/ law firm.
- Experience and understanding in defining project plans, setting up project management controls and delivering projects.
- An awareness of the tools and techniques of business analysis & project management.
- Prince 2 qualification or similar (desirable).
It is essentials due to the nature of this role, that you will have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities. You will also be experience in communicating with colleagues at all levels of seniority and levels of technical ability. You will need to be a real team player who enjoys interacting with others.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us