- £50000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 plus benefits
We currently find ourselves in the privileged position of working with one of the most respected legal firms in the City of London. Not only this, but the opportunity on offer is unique.
This is an ideal role for an experienced IT Business Analyst to envisage a genuine career path towards the full spectrum of complex Project Management.
The ideal candidate will already be more than translating business requirements into specifications and must have aspirations beyond this.
You will be able to get involved with the development and testing of bespoke software to ensure business suitability.
An ability to assist with the development of the business and delivery of IT Services must be a key attribute.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate successful project delivery background in a professional services environment, ideally legal
- Ability to analyse and recommend solutions on either in-house bespoking or off-the-shelf products
- Assist with the development and testing of bespoke software to ensure suitability
- Prepare and implement training plans with the IT Trainer as appropriate
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Generous flexible holiday scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Client introduction bonus
- Fee earner bonus
- Season ticket loan
- Sports club loan
- Staff introduction bonus
- Employee assistance programme
- Sponsorship for training
This role should be seen as a very realistic opportunity to move up to the more complex and prestigious roles within IT.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us