- £99000 - £100000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Director
Salary: Circa £100,000
Benefits: Car or Car Allowance + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
Representing the highly profitable retail wing of a well-known group of companies, we are currently looking for an established IT Director. This is a strategic hire requiring the successful individual to hold full responsibility for the entire IT department (currently 40 strong) and put in place a strategic road map to support their continued growth.
This opportunity has arisen through pure commercial growth. As such we are keen to engage with someone with the gravitas and vision to work with Board level executives who will be fully relying on you to drive the business forward through a highly focused IT function.
A refreshing outlook on the value of technology has meant that this organisation has stayed ahead of the game, resulting in tremendous benefits being passed on to their clients. The concept of continued investment in IT is not lost here.
A concerted push is being made through their e-commerce offering resulting in a recent addition to their business producing exceptional results in year one of trading.
This opportunity will require a technically excellent IT Director with the ability to span IT and business and fully understand the commercial implications of IT strategy.
- Established and proven IT Director
- Must have experience working for with major retail organisation
- Extensive management of a diverse IT department (development, support, infrastructure, program management, IT services, policy and procedures etc.)
- Excellent breadth of systems knowledge, including ERP Implementation and development
- Considerable experience as the IT strategy driver and stakeholder at Board level
- In-depth knowledge of multi-channel technical environments and a full understanding of the significance of customer information
- Responsibility of CAPEX and OPEX budgets
- Recruitment of further technical specialists to join the existing team
- Must be within easy commutable distance of Birmingham
- 25% bonus
- Generous car allowance or company car
- Contributory pension scheme (to 7.5%)
- Life assurance
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us