- £85000 - £95000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Director
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: £85,000 to £95,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Car or Car Allowance + Bonus (25% minimum) + Benefits
This is an extremely exciting time to be in a retail style business, an industry which is embracing technology to maximise commercial advantage. As an increasing amount of revenue is being generated through omni-channel customer engagement strategies, the approach within IT must be right.
The company is a highly profitable subsidiary of this established FTSE 250 Group which has doubled its turnover in the past 5 years and has a realistic growth plan to achieve the same again. With the group present in over 500 locations across the country and turning over in excess of £2 billion, the attraction should be clear.
This opportunity has therefore arisen due entirely to growth and future strategy. As such we are keen to engage with someone with the gravitas and vision to stand strong and engage with Board level executives who will be fully relying on you to drive the business forward through a highly focused IT function.
You will be able to fully utilise your background in corporate E:commerce solutions to provide strategic direction to this function.
The expanding team consists of 40 specialists covering all standard IT functions with 4 direct reporting managers. You will be working with the Board (CEO and Group CTO) and report directly to the Finance Director.
This opportunity will require a technically excellent IT Director with the ability to span IT and business and fully understand the commercial implications of IT strategy.
- Established and proven IT Director with a strong leadership style
- Must have extensive experience working for a major organisation (£500m+), ideally in retail
- Extensive management of a diverse and growing IT department (development, support, infrastructure, program management, IT services, policy and procedures etc.)
- Excellent breadth of systems knowledge, including ERP development and implementation
- Considerable experience as the IT strategy driver and stakeholder at Board level
- In-depth knowledge of omni-channel technical environments and a full understanding of the significance of customer information
- Recruitment of further technical specialists to join the existing team
- Must be within easy commutable distance of South Birmingham
- Lucrative bonus (25% minimum)
- Generous car allowance or company car
- Contributory pension scheme (to 7.5%)
- Life assurance
- Staff purchasing and rewards scheme
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us