- £14000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Helpdesk Support Analyst with two or three years’ experience in 1st line IT support to join a small team in a rapidly growing company that offers excellent training and opportunities to develop.
You will be responsible for answering helpdesk calls, solving as many as possible and escalating issues when appropriate to the rest of the team.
You will assist with the maintenance of the companies systems and ensure that the network is operating as it should be.
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Excellent Training
- Family Healthcare and Dental Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- At least two years’ experience of working in a helpdesk role
- Experience of supporting a wide range of MS Office applications and Windows OS’s
- Experience of Active Directory
- Knowledge of troubleshooting errors and installing software
- Experience of providing hardware support; Laptops, PCs, Thin Clients
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that you excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a keen interest in IT and have high attention to detail.
Ideally you will also be able to drive although 99% of the role will be on site in Bradford.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly growing team in a company that offers excellent support and development.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us