- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, my client is seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician (Software) to work from their office in Leeds, to support their BI product. They are a small team and are looking for an IT Helpdesk Technician to manage their helpdesk, logging and responding to calls to deliver a swift solution to their Customers
The Role of IT Helpdesk Technician (Software)
- Work within a scheduled support desk system
- Provide feedback to development team
- Manage the support helpdesk at all times ensuring calls are dealt with swiftly and professionally
- Learn and use the companies BI product
- To report progress to the Product Director on a regular basis
- To ensure that inter-team dependencies are communicated to the Product Director
- To work co-operatively with others in the team to ensure milestones are consistently achieved
- To share knowledge and information with the team and peers
- Communicate any customer issues to the internal customer account manager
The Experience & Skillset of the IT Helpdesk Technician (Software)
- 2+ years’ experience in a Helpdesk role
- Any Knowledge of Business Intelligence applications, i.e., Qlikview, Tableau, MS Reporting Services, Business Objects, Cognos etc. Exposure and knowledge of BI tools would be beneficial.
- Helpdesk Software – Jira, SQL PL/SQL (Databases Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, Sybase, MySQL, PostgesSQL) NoSQL (Hadoop, Amazon)
- Written communication, problem solving, time management/self-organisation, and commercial awareness
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly and to be able to work in a fast moving, demanding environment
- Must also show enthusiasm, flexibility, great teamwork, customer facing, self-managing, self-motivated
Based in Leeds, the company are well established and growing substantially. They are committed to building a business that people enjoy working for and are proud to be part of as they believe this is fundamental to future success. As a business they encourage their staff to have a voice and relay new ideas no matter how big or small. This is a fantastic time to join a fun, successful and expanding business
The basic salary for the IT Helpdesk Technician (Software) will be competitive in line with your expected earnings, 25 days holiday, x4 life assurance, 4.5% pension after 6 months, free parking, free drinks, Development and training.
If you are interested, please send your CV via the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323