- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Project Manager – Minimum 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 p/a (+Pension, Holiday, Travel)
Start Date: Immediate
A highly reputable and widely renowned FTSE 250 company headquartered near Central Birmingham is looking for a Project Manager to join their flourishing IT team during some of their multi-million pound project rollouts.
Are you an enthusiastic Project Manager with first-hand experience of delivering ERP or similar projects? Do you have a solid background in the 360 Project Management lifecycle? Why not apply to become a part of one of the UK’s most sought-after companies and winner of several major Excellence Awards?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient central location (close to Moor Street and New Street Stations)
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free travel
- Private company pension
- Flexible hours
- Excellent career progression
- Authority to take key decisions
- Key input in future/existing multi-million pound projects
- Stakeholder management (major clients)
- Significant technical input
The Role Requirements:
- Running of complex software projects from the outset (design and development to production)
- Managing the “operations” work stream in a continuation of a new sales channel
- Enhancing the new business development API integration
- Overseeing the finance improvement processes
- Familiarity of Legacy Systems
- Experience of working in Agile/Waterfall environments
- Experience of JIRA, Remedy (desirable not essential)
- 10+ years’ experience
- Managing multi-level stakeholders/organisations
- Ability to utilise the IT team resource (Testers, Developers, Support)
- Working closely with Junior BAs
- Good Microsoft and Google skills (Apps, Docs, Slides, Reporting)
- EXCELLENT communication skills and initiative
- Defining resources and schedules for project/program implementations
- Creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Demonstrating leadership to define requirements for project risk
Please note; this role is suited to experienced Project Managers who have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’. Ideally, you will have a good technical understanding and the passion and enthusiasm to motivate those around you.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us