Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £23000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
- ALH 801_1621411219
We’re looking for an IT Sales Executive to work for our client.
Established in 1997, they are a leader in the sale of refurbished it equipment, with the reputation for providing high quality equipment at very affordable prices.
If you can demonstrate experience of either the sale of IT hardware and peripherals or someone with a good technical understanding of hardware and a desire to get into sales then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Selling a range of refurbished IT equipment into primarily business end users
– Identifying who to speak to and ascertaining the needs for a variety of businesses from schools to engineering and corporate businesses
– Sourcing the right equipment (most would be based in a warehouse) and negotiating a profitable deal
– Finding £10k of net profit every month
– Experience of either the sale of IT hardware and peripherals or someone with a good technical understanding of hardware and a desire to get into sales
– Additional experience of using linked in and other social networks effectively
– Further experience of negotiation and making things happen
– Hungry and driven
– Positive and determined
– Confident with exceptional communication skills
– Results driven with a real can do attitude
– A full driving license is essential for this role
– Basic salary: £23,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £65,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
– Additional benefits: 28 days holiday and pension scheme
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this IT Sales Executive role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this IT Sales Executive position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Sales Consultant, IT Technician or as a Telesales Executive