- £65000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: IT Security Manager
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £65,000 to £70,000
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Company Car, Fuel Card, Pension, Healthcare
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Security Manager to join an international supplier of services and products to the construction sector worldwide.
Part of a major group of companies you will work within their framework on a major greenfield security programme.
The head office is based in Birmingham however the company offers true flexible working so you may only be in the office for two days per week after you have settled into the role.
This new role will take full accountability for IT Security for the UK and internationally with the remit to develop the information security policy, standards and guidelines appropriate to each country’s business technology and legal requirements.
We are looking for a Senior IT Security professional that is looking for a highly challenging and rewarding role that will grow as the group develops.
You will be responsible for the management and provision of expert advice for all systems and information security including the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of information security controls and management strategies to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems for all divisions.
You will provide leadership and guidelines on Information Assurance security expertise for the business, working effectively with strategic organisational functions to provide authoritative advice and guidance on the requirements for security controls.
You will prepare and maintain a business strategy and plan for information security work which addresses the evolving business risk and information control requirements, and is consistent with relevant IT and business plans, budgets, strategies, etc.
Key Experience Required
- We are looking for a pragmatic, experienced and hands-on IT Security Manager with at least three years’ experience in managing information security.
- You will have proven experience in Information Security with evidence of developing and managing successful Information Security Programmes
- You will be proficient in industry standards and methodologies associated with information security, including standards such as ISSO27001/2 and COBIT.
- We would expect you to have a recognised Information Security certification e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISEB Certificate in Information Security Management to support your experience
This is an ideal position for an Information Security Leader looking for a fresh start within a leading organisation.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us