- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus 10% Bonus
Benefits: Final Salary Pension, Free or heavily discounted rail travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager with two years plus experience in a service delivery role to join a progressive and rapidly growing rail division of a major FTSE 250 organisation.
They have been awarded one of the first new Department for Transport Franchise Agreements with very stringent and committed obligations and have such invested over £6 million in technology to ensure its’ continued success.
You will work as an integral part of the management team by driving forward continued improvement in quality, service excellence and overall customer experience levels.
Part of a large transportation group this role will focus on the rail side of the business which will include managing the service for both ticket office and head office users incorporating both application support and 3rd party supplier management.
- You will manage the relationship with up to 25 suppliers with whom you will represent your customers and ensure business operational issues and requests are delivered in adherence with SLA and contractual obligations.
- A key focus of the role will be transitioning services/applications from design project stage to service operation, to ensure seamless BAU support.
- You will maintain and build key business stakeholder relationships including delivering regular monthly business service reviews covering operational excellence.
- You will take ownership and lead the Major Incident Process for internal and 3rd party services, ensuring Major Incident Reports are received and reviewed.
- You will lead the CAB for Rail IT, responsible for assessing, approving, communicating and reviewing.
- You will also become a Google advocate encouraging the adoption of Google Apps for Work and promoting the use of Google through day to day activities
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- Final Salary Pension
- 10% Bonus
- 25 Days annual leave
- Free or heavily discounted train travel
Key Experience Required
We would expect you to have at least two years’ experience in a Service Delivery role coupled with the ITIL Foundation certificate.
- You will have strong people management and excellent communication skills and will be looking to work in an Agile environment.
- You will have previous experience of managing and delivering service to large multi-level or out-sourced IT organisations and will have a passion for excellent service provision.
- You will have provided support and delivery services for a wide range of applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a real impact in a fast growing company with a strong growth trajectory planned for the next decade.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us