- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Service Desk Manager (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday (+ 8 BH’s), Pension
A highly innovative, vibrant and well known organisation based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Manager specialising in the excellent service of customers and external suppliers.
You will have experience of guiding & leading a Service Desk team ensuring high quality information and support is provided to ca;; customers of the service desk. You will have an understanding and an appreciation of escalating problems with a sense of urgency, as some of the ticket/jobs will be high priority. You will also have the responsibility for making changes within the organisation for process and systems, so any experience of Change Management is desirable.
Although being ITIL qualified isn’t needed, an understanding of ITIL and its guidelines will be beneficial.
This role demands someone who will lead by example. You will have a very flexible approach to work and be flexible to the hours that a demanding role will require. You will also be credible, visible and approachable and will inspire and motivate colleagues.
- A well versed Service Desk Manager with experience in the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Experience of supporting software vendor solutions, and leading support desk functions.
- Strong understanding of ITIL; ideally ITIL certified.
- To identify and highlight best practices in support management.
- Responsible for Incident & Problem Management of services effecting business as usual.
- Experience of leading a multi-site environment.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us