This is a fantastic opportunity within an award winning and well established organisation. In this role as an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing IT support and excellent customer service to the organisations customers in the provision of technical hardware and software support. You will be responsible for providing support across a wide and varied range of issues differing in levels of complexity. In conjunction with others, you will assist in providing first class levels of support alongside first class levels of customer service.
You will be working with an existing team of highly skilled IT engineers and you will be expected to attend callouts to companies within the local area.
This role requires you to have a Full UK Driving Licence – You will have access to a company vehicle to attend customer site visits/ callouts.
Essential skills / experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced IT support environment where excellent customer service skills is imperative.
- Experience of Windows Server 2003/2008/2010/2012/ R2
- Knowledge of Windows OS’s, Mac OS as well as support of various internet browsers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
Desirable skills/ experience
- Knowledge of Citrix.
- Knowledge of networking – TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, routers, switches
- Excellent Salary
- 20 Days holiday (+8 bank holidays) + an extra day for your birthday!
- Annual leave increases with length of service.
- Pension scheme
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us