- £22500 - £27500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is a fantastic opportunity within an innovative and well established organisation. In this role as an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing IT support and excellent customer service to the organisations customers in the provision of PC, Server, Technical Hardware and Software Support. You will provide a wide range of technical support duties, predominantly 2nd line, with some 3rd line support responsibilities. You must be prepared to assist with 1st line/ Helpdesk duties as and when required. Further to this, you will provide first class levels of customer service.
You will be a well organised individual who takes pride in their work. You will have a real and genuine interest in IT and be used to working in a similar business where working to strict customer SLAs and being under pressure is standard. This role will grow and give the successful candidate exposure to a wealth of different technologies and different issues every day.
Essential skills / experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced IT support environment where excellent customer service skills is imperative.
- Knowledge of PC & Server Hardware.
- An understanding of Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (all versions).
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience of PC and Server Rollouts.
- Knowledge of networking – DHCP, Routers, Switches.
- Experience of supporting a range of software, ideally including Office, Sage, Opera, Salesforce or similar.
- Excellent Salary
- 25 Days holiday (+8 bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Share options with dividend payments paid based on company profitability.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us