- £25000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is a fantastic opportunity within an innovative and well established organisation. In this role as an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing IT support and excellent customer service to the organisations customers in the provision of technical hardware and software support. You will be responsible for providing support across a wide and varied range of issues differing in levels of complexity. In conjunction with others, you will assist in providing first class levels of support alongside first class levels of customer service.
You will be working with an existing team of IT engineers split across various teams with various areas of specialism.
Essential skills / experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced IT support environment where excellent customer service skills is imperative.
- Knowledge of Windows OS’s, Windows Sever, Mac OSx as well as support of various internet browsers.
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of networking – TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, routers, switches
- Experience of working in a Citrix Environment.
Desirable skills/ experience
- Expert knowledge of Windows server (2008/2012).
- Strong knowledge of Citrix.
- Experience of Exchange Server.
- Excellent Salary
- 20 Days holiday (+8 bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us