- £19000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 p/a
Benefits: Private Pension, Healthcare Insurance, Training And More
A successful company that has partnered with established organisations is seeking an enthusiastic IT Support Technician to join their friendly and capable existing team and enhance the IT side of the business in the Canterbury head office.
Do you want to be associated with a recognised leader trusted with clients and customers alike? Are you a Support Technician with hands-on experience? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Competitive salary
- Convenient location
- Private pension
- Private healthcare insurance (including dental and eye tests)
- Gym membership contribution
- Mileage paid for external travel
- Annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Annual salary review
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Training provided (covering the latest technologies)
- Opportunity to support other key departments
- Key input and involvement in projects
- Excellent career progression (opportunity to be promoted to Team Lead/Management
The Role Requirements:
- Experience of working in a Support based role in a commercial environment
- Ability to support internal staff and external clients with various IT systems
- Ability to understand and address Hardware, Software and Desktop support issues and troubleshoot or further escalate them if required
- You will be supporting the company’s CRM system so any experience or exposure HTML5, PHP or WordPress is useful, although not essential
- Ability to edit existing data/web content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving ability
- Desire to improve yourself and build your career
This role is suited to someone who has the desire to enhance and build their technical skills, it’s the perfect platform to enable you to take the next crucial step in your IT Career.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us