- £55000 - £58000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Systems Specialist, Database and Business Systems
Location: Central London, UK
Salary: £55,000 to £58,000 p/a (Holiday, Pension, Family Healthcare)
You will have an in-depth understanding of Applications (Systems) and Business Analysis whilst assuming responsibility for the management of applications and providing support to the internal Systems of the organisation. This is a relatively hybrid position that is focused largely on Systems Analysis, SQL Server DBA, Support and Project Management as well as project-orientated decision making.
- Competitive salary
- Desirable and convenient location
- 30 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare (personal and family)
- 15% contributory pension
- Key input and involvement in major international IT projects
- Stakeholder/Client/Third Party management
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Professional Immunity.
- Providing support and assisting in the management of applications
- Delivering systems-based solutions in a timely and appropriate manner
- Planning, implementing and supporting applications to business users and projects
- Analysis, design, testing, implementation and incident resolution
- Providing second/third-line technical support where necessary
- Undertaking diagnostic checks on application systems and database management systems, and document all operational processes and procedures in line with ITIL standards.
- Degree in IT or a related field
- Emphasis on Applications and Business Analysis
- Training and extensive hands-on experience in Systems Analysis and Design
- Ideally TOGAF and ITIL Certification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems analysis including experience of database administration (MS SQL 2005-2012/other database technologies)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Infrastructure
- Exposure to .NET & C# Development
- Good understanding of Cloud and mobile technology
- Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Document Management Systems and MS Sharepoint.
Please note; this is an immediate role that’s suited to IT Specialists who have accumulated a range of desirable skills and who are committed to pursuing an application to work at an internationally renowned and extremely ethical organization.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us