- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT Systems Support Engineer
Location: City of London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 plus Benefits
This specialist institutional securities firm has a reputation for entrepreneurial flair. The Board of Directors brings extensive UK securities market experience to the business resulting in this being a very robust financial services organisation.
Working within a small IT team you must be prepared to add value over a wide range of technical disciplines. This is not your run of the mill desktop support role. We are looking for a dynamic individual with drive and an understanding of the requirements of working in the financial sector.
This role will involve a rotating shift pattern (7am – 4pm or 8am – 5pm).
- Minimum of 3 years’ Technical Support experience (IT infrastructure and telephony), ideally within the financial services sector
- Experience supporting Windows 7, MS Office 2010, Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Exposure to VMware Server and MS Exchange 2010 advantageous
- Ideally have experience supporting front office trading applications (Fidessa)
- Any knowledge of SharePoint would be a distinct advantage
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Highly dynamic and rewarding work environment
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us