- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: IT/ERP Support Analyst
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Pension: Holiday, Pension, Private Healthcare
A small division of a highly regarded global company is seeking an ERP/IT Support Analyst to join its West Midlands based team. This is a fantastic opportunity to help and support a close-knit office in a highly established company and work alongside their offshore IT Support.
Are you a Support specialist with a good understanding of ERP systems? Do you have the desire to enhance your ERP skills by offering support? Are you excited by the prospect of working in a hands-on technical environment? If yes, why not apply to become a part of a stable and successful global brand?
- Desirable and convenient location
- 28 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private BUPA healthcare (option to add family)
- Life insurance
- Sickness cover
- Private pension (increasing to 8%)
- Annual salary review
- Offshore training provided via the US Support team if required
- Key input and involvement in major international IT projects
- Excellent and genuine career progression across European offices
- Providing Support to the small team of users of the Oracle ERP system
- Providing 1st/2nd Line general IT support
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and liaising with the US based support team to ensure the needs of the business are addressed and defining appropriate solutions to deliver products
- Providing Oracle Support to Accounts, Sales, Purchasing, Production departments
- Carrying out inputting/auditing tasks as and when required
- Identifying trends to establish change improvement
- Providing feedback to the US Support team via weekly conference calls
- Process driven
- Experience of working in the manufacturing sector (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to work well with a small existing team
This role is suited to someone who can offer Support to Oracle users and carry out other related IT tasks, ideally you will have ERP experience and be friendly and have a positive outlook.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us