- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £35,000 plus Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a Java developer to join the development team of a market leading software house that have been established for 25 years.
The company is looking for Java Developer with at least two years’ experience that would like to join a relaxed but innovative company based in Birmingham
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative Java Developer who enjoys a challenge and who looks for opportunities to make best use of technology in problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an innovative and project-based development team.
They undertake projects for a range of clients, using new and innovative technologies and concepts and this role you will get to work on a brand new web services platform from the ground up.
Your specific responsibilities will be wide, but in particular you will be expected to:
- Act as a developer on projects, contributing code and technical advice to the rest of the team.
- Provide input to architecture and design considerations to projects.
Key Experience Required
- You will have broad experience within bespoke development environments ideally using Agile, Waterfall and Mini Waterfall methodologies.
- You will need to have a basic understanding of databases with a level of SQL knowledge and will be able to integrate in small, dynamic company.
- The company delivers projects on a variety of platforms so you will need to have a good understanding of common industry platforms such as Java, Spring and Hibernate.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us