Position: Java Developer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a highly motivated Java Development team on a major Ecommerce programme with a FTSE 250 company based in Birmingham close to New Street and Moor Street Stations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individual who enjoys a challenge and who looks for opportunities to make best use of technology in problem solving.
You will develop high quality web facing applications solutions using latest technologies and providing software development expertise. You will be building versatile, responsive, public facing applications, websites and API’s in line with business requirements.
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days annual leave
- Opportunities for flexible / remote working
- Personalised Training & Development Plan
- Unlimited access to an online developer training course library
- Experience of the Market leading WebMethods Product suite
- Company benefits and discounts
This is an opportunity for the right individual to join a team working on a major project and influence the design and development of major solutions with your ideas.
Key Experience Required
- You will ideally have experience of working in an Agile environment and will be used to test driven development.
- You attitude will be just as important as your technical skills and we are looking someone that is genuinely excited by producing strong code and fantastic applications.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us