- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Java Developer in Test
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 p/a
Pension: Holiday, Pension, Private Permanent Healthcare, Medical Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Season Ticket Loan, Childcare Vouchers.
A highly regarded company that represents several hundred prestigious clients worldwide is seeking a competent Java Developer in Test to join and strengthen its IT Services department at their renowned site in Central London.
Are you an experienced Java Developer in Test with a good understanding of automated Testing? Are you excited by the prospect of working a fast-paced environment on the latest technologies with well-known clients? Why not apply to become a part of one of the UKs most sought-after companies?
- Excellent salary
- Company pension
- Desirable and convenient location (close to major tube station)
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Permanent health cover
- Private medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Death in Service benefit
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Rewarding incentives
- Key input and involvement in major international IT projects
- Stakeholder/client management
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Ability to work on some of the latest cutting edge technologies
- Ability to deliver new systems and product enhancements to clients and help support, maintain and improve quality of the existing systems
- Ability to shape and develop the existing testing approach by helping to establish processes and practices for automated testing
- Ability to set up the frameworks to deliver automated testing for a Java based application
- Experience in automated system-level testing of Java based enterprise applications
- Experience of Java-based (or similar) frameworks for functional testing
- Ability to comfortably work in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment
- Ability to work well with and utilise other IT specialists/resource in the UK and worldwide
- Proven ability to apply strategic approach to testing
Please ensure you are available to attend interview and have permanent right to reside in the UK.
Please call me on 0121 326 2345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us